Kashmir Tour Package
Accommodation | Breakfast + Dinner | Sightseeing by Etios private Cab
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- 1N Houseboat Stay
- Minimum 2 person required
₹ 8,599/ Per Person
Have you ever imagined yourself engulfed with pyramid-like pointy peaks, music landscape, lovely cottages peeking through the woods, charming melodies of Black-necked cranes, and splashing waterfalls? If you ever do, you must be thinking about Kashmir Trip. Throughout centuries, travelers have been drawn to Kashmir because of its beauty. Because of the numerous things it would have to provide, Kashmir is indeed called “Heaven on Earth.”
Visitors’ eyes are soothed as clouds float above the hills. It is among the most attractive places to visit if you want to enjoy your vacation in nature. Because of the numerous attractive sites to visit in Kashmir, it is repeatedly alluded to as India’s Swiss, since the region is endowed with some of the most gorgeous scenery worth seeing. The state offers a large list of locations that represent nature’s splendor at its finest and that no tourist should miss.
Despite two consecutive lockdowns, Kashmir Tour Package had finally resumed tourism activity. It’s a nice change after the lockdown, however, be sure to take all safety precautions and consult with the local administration before entering this beautiful valley.
〉 Day 1: [ Reach Srinagar and Transfer to Pahalgam ]
- On arrival in Srinagar, get welcomed by a representative who will help you get transferred to Pahalgam.
- Explore Pahalgam, a scenic paradise for adventure enthusiasts with a number of trekking trails and camping sites.
- Walkthrough the charming meadows to reach Aru valley and the Betaab valley that gained popularity after being featured in many Bollywood movies.
- Take a walk on the famous snow bridge at Chandwani which is a base of the annual Amarnath Ji Yatra.
- You can also choose to do river rafting in the gushing waters of the Lidder river.
- Head back to the hotel for dinner.
Overnight stay in Pahalgam
〉 Day 2: [ Pahalgam to Srinagar ]
- After having breakfast, drive to Srinagar.
- On reaching Srinagar check-in to a beautiful houseboat and rest for some time.
- Later visit the famous Mughal Gardens in Srinagar, which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love) after which you can visit Shankaracharya Temple and the Hazratbal Shrine.
- in the evening, visit the local markets and buy beautifully weaved Kashmiri shawls.
- Overnight stay at Houseboat in Srinagar
〉 Day 3: [ Excursion to Gulmarg ]
- Wake up to the gorgeous views of Dal lake and after having a hearty breakfast leave for an excursion to Gulmarg.
- On arrival at Gulmarg, visit Gulmarg Gondola, which is the prime attraction over here and enjoy a cable car ride towards Apharwat via Kongdori and witness the best views of Kashmir Valley.
- Gulmarg is also a skier’s paradise and you can try sliding down the slopes which will definitely send chills down your spine.
- In the evening, return back to your hotel in Srinagar for dinner and an overnight stay.
〉 Day 4: [ Departure from Srinagar ]
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and complete the checkout formalities.
- Get dropped at your desired location in Srinagar and end the trip with beautiful memories.
Note:- This Package is valid only If you have a minimum of 2 Persons.
√ Welcome drink on Arrival
√ 1 Night Accommodation in Pahalgam
√ 1 Night Accommodation in Houseboat
√ 1 Night Accommodation in Srinagar
√ Meal plan: Daily Breakfast + Dinner
√ Pick up & Drop From Srinagar Airport
√ 1 Hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
√ All Sightseeing will be covered by Private Cab ( Etios)
√ Driver/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charges
× Transport: Flight, Rail, Bus Tickets
× Any Other Thing Which Is Not Mentioned In Inclusions
× Package Itinerary Can Be Changed Depending Upon The Availability Of Hotels
× All Personal Nature Like Video Camera, Tip, Table Drink, Etc And Any Other) Anything except basic amenities like room heater etc.
× Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc
× The cost will be charged if the child is above 5 years in the tour package
× 5% GST