Udaipur Tour Package
Accommodation | Breakfast |Wifi Connection | Local Sightseeing by Cab
- Best Packages within your Budget
- Best Services Guarantee
- Covid Safety Measure
- 24x7 Customer Support
₹ 8,999/ Per Person
Today arrive Udaipur, Udaipur formally known as the city of lakes and Venice of East. Udaipur, the capital of the former princely state of Mewar is a beautiful city in Rajasthan, India. Reach Udaipur and check-in hotel and get freshened up for sightseeing Including Lake Pichola, City Palace Museum and Jag Temple then return to the hotel and overnight stay.
〉 Day 2: [ Udaipur Full day Sightseeing ]
Today after breakfast leave for visiting Attractions like The Fateh Sagar Lake, Pratap Memorial, Jagdish Temple and Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), etc then return to the hotel and overnight stay there.
〉 Day 3: [ Udaipur Departure ]
Today after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive your way to get dropped at Udaipur (Railway Station/Airport). This is the end of your memorable journey.
√ 3 Star Hotel(01 Room)
√ Meal plan: Breakfast
√ Wifi Connection
√ Airport and Railway Transfer- Arrival + Departure
√ All Sightseeing will be covered by Private Cab
√ Driver/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charges
√ TV with Cable Connection
× Meal Plan for Hotel: Lunch + Dinner
× Transport: Flight, Rail, Bus Tickets
× Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any Tips/Porterage/Personal expenses
× Any Other Thing Which Is Not Mentioned In Inclusions
× Welcome Drink on Arrival
× Use of Swimming Pool and Gymnasium
× Package Itinerary Can Be Changed Depending Upon The Availability Of Hotels
× All Personal Nature Like Video Camera, Tip, Table Drink, Entry Fess, Etc And Any Other) Anything except basic amenities like room heater etc.
× The cost will be charged if the child is above 5 years in the tour package
» Best time to visit Udaipur?
Winter: In the winter season, from November to February is the good time to visit as the temperature varies maximum from 30 degree Celsius to minimum 12 degree Celsius. It is the best time to go sightseeing and stroll around in the evening. You can attend the annual Shilpagram Crafts Fair at Udaipur.
Summer: The temperature in the summers from March to June rises to 45 degree Celsius. During this time, the days are very hot but the evenings are comparatively cooler. The Mewar Festival is hosted in the months of March and April every year with great pomp and show.
Monsoon: The monsoon season in Udaipur is marked from July to October. The city receives less amount of rainfall but during this time that the surrounding mountains turn lush green and the scenic beauty of this place is enhanced.
» What are the best places to visit in Udaipur?
Best places to visit in Udaipur including:-
- Lake Palace – It is the colonial period heritage hotel of the Taj group. You can experience the royalty life, dinner – date at house restaurant with the Lake Pichola at the tour. Even the parts of the palace are open to exploring the touring and cruises at the lake.
- Kumbhalgarh Fort – The fort was built up in 1458 AD with a height of 1900 meters above sea level. This structure is the marvel of Udaipur that is visited by a number of tourists. Couples can enjoy a drive to reach the place and a good time to overlook the panoramic views of the city.
- Saheliyon Bari – Saheliyon Bari is the 18th-century garden built by Sangram Singh. It is located near Fateh Sagar Lake and known as manicured gardens, marble structures, and a lotus pool.
- Lake Pichola – This Pichola lake was built in 1362 AD and one of the popular highlights of Udaipur. It consists of four lakes including Jag Mandir, Jag Niwas, Mohan Mandir, and Arsi Vilas. You can take your partner on a boat ride to see sunset views.
» How to reach Udaipur?
Road: Udaipur has well connectivity with all the major cities of India. The availability of private trains, taxis, and buses are regularly available. There are many trains available that run from Udaipur to different cities including Jaipur, Mumbai, and Delhi.
Air: Nearly at 22 km distance, Maharana Pratap or Dabok Airport located in Udaipur. Many airlines are connected to all the cities like Jaipur, Mumbai, Delhi, and Kolkata. Regular air services are available from Delhi and Mumbai.